Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Introduction to 'Reviews from London'

Reviews from London


Who am I?

Hi! My name is Charlotte and I live in London - a not so subtle hint to why this blog is called 'Reviews from London'! 

I've lived in London all my life and think it's a beautiful, vibrant but sometimes absurd city of which I thought it be about time I shared stories, reviews, funny happenings and really anything I've experienced while living in London! 


What is this blog going to include?

Well, that's a good question! As I've already mentioned, it could really be anything that excites me, interests me or fascinates me. This could range from film reviews to daily happenings I've occurred. I want a blog to help note all my thoughts and ideas (and perhaps maybe even a cheeky vent sometimes!) and a place for me to be able to write freely as that is a passion of mine! 

How frequently will I blog?

It completely depends on how much I am experiencing! I hope quite frequently as I will try to write as many entertaining pieces as possible in a week!



Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment